The truck works by using infrared rays to heat the asphalt to 325 degrees, the same temperature it was when it was originally laid down. This makes the asphalt malleable. Unlike other methods, this process requires very little new asphalt, and damaged chunks won’t be sent to the landfill.
- Seal Coating and Striping
- Crack Sealing
- Pressure Washing
- Infrared Asphalt Repair
- No Cold Joints – Prevents future entryway for water (future pothole)
- Less Manpower – 2 or 3 man crew
- Less Equipment – One unit/one truck
- Less Materials – 1 to 2 tons lasts all day
- Environmentally-Friendly – Recycles existing asphalt/minimizes waste
Types of Repairs
- Handicapped Ramps
- Bumps / High Spots
- Asphalt Seams
- Man Holes / Storm Drains
Time? – repairs can be made in a fraction of the time of conventional methods. A typical 5’x7’ repair takes 20 minutes to complete
Labor? – repairs are fast and simple.
Cost? – the savings realized in materials, manpower and machinery make infrared repairs less expensive than conventional repairs.
We carry up to 3 tons of heated asphalt so patching can be done after business hours with minimal or no inconvenience.